Doc Department Blueprint

Subject: Doc Department Blueprint
From: Toni Williams TPG/SG <towilliams -at- PROCYONGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 11:45:33 -0700

David Warren writes:
>...So-called "peer editing" arrangements *do not* replace the function
of a real
editor; ...

In my years of tech writing I have never had the luxury of having a
"real" editor available. This is not to say David is not right--he has
an extremely valid point--but my experience says it's not usually
possible and we tw's are forced to rely on peer editing.

Just my $.02.

Toni Clark Williams
The Procyon Group
Documentation Department