Re: missing graphics in PDF files

Subject: Re: missing graphics in PDF files
From: sng <sngotler -at- GOTLER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 18:53:31 -0400

What type of images are missing. Imported postscript? I believe the older
Adobe postscript printer driver dropped imported postscript files when
distilling to PDF. I had that problem. It's been a while, but I think it
was fixed when I updated the driver.

Go to Adobe's web site and download the latest driver. Postscript printer
driver version 4.1.1 works for me. You want ADOBEPS4.DRV.

I could be wrong on this one. If so, I stand corrected.

Good luck!