DMS Summary

Subject: DMS Summary
From: Scott Wahl <swahl -at- BRIDGEWATERSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 09:04:04 -0400

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone for recommending possible document management systems. Here is a summary:

Visual Source Safe (Microsoft)
Revision Master (Diehl Graphsoft ) - www.diehlgraphsoft.com
MKS Source Integrity - www.mks.com
Documentum
FileNet
Intra (Intranet Sol) - www.intranetsol.com

We will be looking into these tools over the next few weeks. I'll post a summary of our findings
then.

Scott

begin:          vcard
fn:             Scott Wahl
n:              Wahl;Scott
org:            Bridgewater Systems
adr:            555 Legget Dr.  Suite 800;;;Kanata;ON;K2K 2X3;CANADA
email;internet: swahl -at- bridgewatersys -dot- com
title:          Customer Documentation Coordinator
tel;work:       1-613-591-6655
tel;fax:        1-613-591-6656
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE