Structure of a Research Project

Subject: Structure of a Research Project
From: Marcelo Palma <caradura -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 18:51:47 PDT

Hi there!
I'm a student at Wayne State University and I have to write a research
project. The topic of my research is about implementing a surveillance
camera system on campus. Can somebody help me giving me a logic
structure that my project must follow. I would appreciate some help. I'm
an engineer student, so you figure why I'm having trouble!
Thanks!
Caradura.