Re: graphics software

Subject: Re: graphics software
From: "E. Forrest Christian" <eforest -at- MICRO-NET -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 11:44:00 -0500

Ellen:

Try SPSS Software. They have scads of programs to do just that. You can even get one that displays "live" data over Internet or in presentations. They can present complex data in almost any way that you would need. I was impressed, at least.

http://www.spss.com/

("I'm not an statistician, but I play one on TV....")

E. Forrest Christian
Freelance Technical Writer
eforest @ micro-net.com
(773) 363.95.15