Re: Gore orders "plain language"

Subject: Re: Gore orders "plain language"
From: Mary <durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 17:08:13 -0400

Jeeze, way back when I made the kind of comments you're all making,
people told me to move to Russia.
My Mom's social security check and pension have arrived on time every
month but one in the last 17 years--including the electric funds
transfers. 99% of my mail gets delivered within one to two days. My
Dad's nurse at the Veteran's Hospital cried when he died. I get paid
more than .35 an hour. My water's safe to drink; I don't have to buy
hits of oxygen on street corners to breathe the air....
Now ask me if my software works as well!
Mary Durlak
Erie Documentation Inc.
East Aurora, NY 14052