Creating a help file from Excel

Subject: Creating a help file from Excel
From: "Taylor, Steve" <steve -dot- taylor -at- ALLEGIANCETELECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 13:25:03 -0500

Ok folks, I need some ideas on this one. I was just handed a project to
develop a help file from a spreadsheet. This spreadsheet (Excel 97) contains
9500 definitions. Column one contains the term, column 2 contains any
optional information, and column three contains the definition. And of
course, there are 9,500 rows...

They basically want a searchable glossary. I think it would work better as
an Access database.

Any ideas?

Steve Taylor
Consultant for Technical Directions, Inc.
On location at:
Allegiance Telecom, Inc.
Dallas, TX
(214) 853-7182
steve -dot- taylor -at- allegiancetelecom -dot- com
http://www.alegiancetele.com