Re: FW: Why are we excluded???

Subject: Re: FW: Why are we excluded???
From: Nancy Hickman <nhickman -at- GVI -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 09:33:01 -0500

There are many "local" writers who report that they would like to work
at home, not to mention, in their own country, but the contract or job
wants a person on site 100% of the time. Ironically, sometimes they
don't want the person on site to talk to other developers or attend
meetings, but nevertheless, they must be on site 100% of the time.

-- Nancy