FW: an introduction to the Intranet

Subject: FW: an introduction to the Intranet
From: "Morris, Michael" <MORRIS -at- COTR -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 12:19:09 -0600

----------

In response to the number of messages I've received about the Intranet this a.m., here is the URL for an Internet primer created by Ed Ritchie, a graduate of our postgraduate New Media Communications program. Ed now works in our Curriculum Development Centre and as an auxiliary NMC instructor.
Here it is: <http://mediavision.cotr.bc.ca/nmco379/intranet/default.htm>

We'll continue to reply personally to those who have been in touch.

regards

Michael

Michael Morris
Canadian Institute for New Media, Research and Development
morris -at- cotr -dot- bc -dot- ca
http://mediavision.cotr.bc.ca