newsletter software?

Subject: newsletter software?
From: Jan Jackson <jjackson -at- SUSQ -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 10:39:41 -0400

Our HR department is becoming very frustrated with
using Word to do the newsletter. I'm hoping someone
out there knows of dedicated newlsletter software that
is very easy to use. Otherwise, the Documentation Dept.
is going to get stuck with this thankless job. It
has to be a print solution.

Thanks,

Jan Jackson
Technical Writer