Re: Senior Tech Writer position: OSI, Folsom, CA

Subject: Re: Senior Tech Writer position: OSI, Folsom, CA
From: Laurel Nelson <Laurel_Y_Nelson -at- NOTES -dot- SEAGATE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 13:30:54 -0500

Mark Dempsey wrote:
"I'm guessing the salary would be in the mid 40's, but don't know for
certain. Frankly, I think the guy you'd be replacing is nuts to leave...but
then he didn't ask me."

No offense, but he may be leaving because of the low pay. Mid-40's for
California isn't very much money. Come to think of it, mid-40's for a
senior technical writer isn't very good compensation for anyone who lives
in a large, metropolitan area, especially for areas on the East and West
coasts.

Laurel