*Interview Questions RE-Revisited

Subject: *Interview Questions RE-Revisited
From: K R Wolfe <keith -at- MERGE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 09:54:28 -0500

Friends,

Yesterday (6/1/98), I posted a message asking for help with interview
questions. I have since received a few helpful replies. I mentioned this
endeavor to a previous professor of mine, and what started out as a favor
to a friend has possibly become a good opportunity for new tech writing
graduates.

I've been asked by a professor (and others) to compile a list of good
interview questions and job search tips as a resource for college grads.
This could give grads an edge most of us lacked when looking for that first
job.

SO... I'm asking for more help concerning interview questions (asked by the
interviewee) and job search tips from the folks who have been there. Any
help is appreciated.

I have also been asked to post a summary of replies.

Thanks in advance,

kw