Help/NT - thanks

Subject: Help/NT - thanks
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 07:56:11 +0100

Thanks to all those who offered suggestions for my proble with NT not being
able to read the Help filed when launched from the application. There were
two distinct problems as it turned out:

If called from a 16-bit application it is best to use the 3.1 Help
compiler. Win95 seemed to be more tolerant but NT looked for the 3.1
help file.

The "hidden paragraph mark" error I got (irritating but didn't affect
operation) was due to some missed revision marks added by the reviewer
but returned with view option turned off!

Thanks again

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International