Apologies on Job post

Subject: Apologies on Job post
From: "D. B. Doucette" <dbdoucette -at- OUTLX -dot- BANDL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 10:28:25 -0400

Oops. I somehow embedded the text of the job listing in the Mail-to
line. My apologies to all... I KNEW I would get something wrong! Sigh.

Previous by Author: Job - Andover MA Seasoned technical writer needed to document enterprise data networking technology into customer documentation. You will work with R&D engineers to interpret design specifications and prepare user manuals and release notes. Requires 5+ years of writing experience in the data networking industry and be familiar with LAN shared and switching networks, IP routing, LAN interfaces and ATM. Experience in using Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat Exchange, Adobe Compose, Lotus Notes, and FrameMaker. Position requires college degree or equivalent. Please send resume in confidence to: Newbridge Networks 5 Corporate Drive Andover, MA -01810 Attn: Mary Thomann e-mail: mary_thomann -at- newbridge -dot- com