re Pros and Cons of including writer's name

Subject: re Pros and Cons of including writer's name
From: Kat Nagel <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 20:31:44 -0400

--- Begin Message ---

Subject: Re: re Pros and Cons of including writer's name
From: Kat Nagel <katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net>
To: Linda Castellani <linda -at- GRIC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 20:29:00 -0400

Linda Castellani wrote:

> "Blue screen Tuileries (Dispute d'enfants après jeux)
> (I don't know what Tuileries is, but the kids are fighting over toys)

It's a wonderful park in Paris. Elegant ladies and gents spend their
lunch hours munching baguettes, watching elegant children fight (ever
so tastefully) over elegant toys. It's a sure cure for the frazzled
nerves acquired while standing in line at the Louvre for three hours
with hoards of loud tourists who can't believe the Mona Lisa is really
important because "it's so small".

Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting Services Rochester NY
Technical writing/Editing/Document design/Web site planning

"The transformation of calories into words, of words into money,
and of money into calories again are the three basic cycles in a
freelance writer's metabolism." /Mary Kittredge, _Poison Pen_