QUESTION: Assigning secondary windows in RoboHELP

Subject: QUESTION: Assigning secondary windows in RoboHELP
From: Kathryn Marshall <kmarshall -at- MODACAD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 17:24:25 -0700

Urgent!

I'm using RoboHELP 6.0. I'm trying to assign secondary windows all at
once. Here's what I do:

1. Select the topics I want in the RoboHELP Explorer Topic List (the
window on the right side, not the left).
2. Right-click and choose "Default Window"
3. Select a secondary window and click OK.
The topics appear to be updated. At least when I view their properties,
I see that the secondary window is assigned.

this is what it says to do on p. 355 of the manual.

-------HOWEVER
I have already added these topics to a TOC. When I compile the project
and test the topics, they display in the Main window -- not the
secondary window I assigned.

Do I have to assign each topic AGAIN in the TOC can't seem to select
multiple items here!)
Or maybe delete them from the TOC and re-add them? (that will be a pain
- there a lot of topics)
Or do I have to assign the default window in the topics list that
appears on the LEFT side of the RoboHELP Explorer (under the Topics
folder) -- again, I can't select multiple items here, so I'll have to do
it one by one (ahhhh!).

I'm sure there's an easy way, I just can't figure it out.
TIA,
Kathy

ps. I haven't checked their web site, but will do so now...