Printing graphics from PDF

Subject: Printing graphics from PDF
From: Liz Roth <liz -at- DMSINET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 11:55:38 -0500

I have been reading the replies to Dave Chisma's pdf dilemmas. I thought I
would share my recent pdf nightmare.

The graphics in my pdf file were totally unreadable when printed. After 2
days of trying every resolution setting and graphic file type imaginable, we
determined that I had the wrong version of Acrobat Reader on my machine.
Acrobat Reader 3.01 does not print low resolution graphics well. Once I
replaced it with Acrobat 3.0, my documents look great.

Hope this saves someone else from the same headache.