what are training cards

Subject: what are training cards
From: "Amy M. Lattof" <amyl -at- ILINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 11:44:02 -0400

Hi everyone! I'm coming out of "lurk" mode to ask a quick question. I'm researching HTML help, and I noticed that Microsoft claims to support "training cards" for HTML Help 1.1. So I tried to find out about training cards -- on web sites, in my robohelp docs, in help files, and no luck. Am I missing something obvious? Are training cards just help screens that are prettier and more linear than regular help? Or are they something separate?

Thanks,
Amy