Florida Tech Writer Career Opportunities / Robohelpers

Subject: Florida Tech Writer Career Opportunities / Robohelpers
From: Buddy Stein <bstein -at- POPHOST -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 13:04:46 -0400

Hello Technical Writers,

Whitehouse Technical Writing is South Florida's premier placement
service speicializing in Technical Writers / Documentors / Courseware
Developers
and Trainers. We know and understand your needs.

I'm currently recruiting for full-time positions for Technical Writers
in the
South Florida Area (West Palm Beach to Miami).

Technical writers with 1 to 8 years of experience. Need to know MS Word

and RoboHelp.

Preference is given to local candidates.

Buddy Stein
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Whitehouse Technical Writing
954-942-9844