Release Notes

Subject: Release Notes
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 12:32:13 -0400

Good Afternoon, people...

I need to create a series of Release Notes for some software and I'm
interested in your opinion of what should (or should not) be included.

Currently, I'm using the following topics:

INTRODUCTION
RELEASE HISTORY
INSTALLATION
FEATURES
BUG FIXES AND MODIFICATIONS
KNOWN/POTENTIAL PROBLEMS
ENHANCEMENT NOTES
OTHER

In your opinion, anything I've missed or anything I should include?

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global