Re: font problems on NT

Subject: Re: font problems on NT
From: Walter Hanig <walter -dot- hanig -at- NETMANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 08:29:54 -0700

Start->Control Panel->Fonts

Choose the Options command from the View menu.

Select the TrueType Fonts tab.

Clear the "Show only TrueType fonts in the programs on my computer" checkbox

Walter

At 11:20 AM 5/28/98 -0400, Sandy Dryer wrote:
>I just recently moved to an NT machine. Can anyone tell me why a font
>package (Adobe Type Basics) I used on my old 95 machine is not working?
>
>The Adobe Type Manager and the fonts seem to install properly, but then
>they just don't show up in the Word font list.

Walter Hanig

NetManage, Inc.
12651 High Bluff Drive
San Diego, CA 92130, USA

Phone: 619-793-3173 FAX: 619-755-3998
e-mail: walter -dot- hanig -at- netmanage -dot- com wdhanig -at- rice -dot- edu
Blood Type: O+