Re: URL for jobs in Austin?

Subject: Re: URL for jobs in Austin?
From: Debbie Packer <dpacker -at- RUNET -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 14:52:37 -0400

This URL is for computer jobs, but there is a special section for
Technical Writers and related jobs.

http://www.texas.computerjobs.com/

Debbie Packer
Debbie Packer Radford University
dpacker -at- runet -dot- edu Systems Integration

PO Box 6888 Phone (540)831-5107
Radford, VA 24142 Fax (540)831-6217