JOB: Technical Writer, SLC, UT (onsite only)

Subject: JOB: Technical Writer, SLC, UT (onsite only)
From: Jed Clark <jed -at- AUTOSIM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 11:39:07 -0600

I'm posting this for my manager. Please respond to the email address at the
bottom of this message.

hi everyone -

I manage the doc. department at a small (100 person) software company
called AutoSimulations. We make simulation and scheduling software for
manufacturers, especially semiconductor companies.

I have an immediate opening for a full-time technical writer with the
following experience:

* 1-3 years experience in software documentation
* ability to learn tough technical concepts quickly
* experience with any programming language (Java, C/C++ preferred),
client/server and database applications, Windows NT and Unix
* strong writing/editing experience for both printed and online docs
* ability to self-direct a project (track details and keep up with changes
in product with minimal supervision)
* FrameMaker, ForeHelp/online tool experience

This is a fast-paced position. You must like to learn new things and adapt
to change easily, and work well with engineers and in teams. You get to be
a user advocate for the product, making suggestions on GUI and usability
issues.

AutoSimulations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We have good
benefits and it is a fun place to work.

If you are qualified and interested, please send me your resume and 2-3
writing samples to:

Suzanne Lee
AutoSimulations, Inc.
655 E Medical Drive