Project Management Article problem

Subject: Project Management Article problem
From: Lin Laurie <linlaurie -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 08:22:23 -0700

Those of you who tried to view the project management articles on the
WinPro website using Netscape browsers can now see the pages that were not
viewable before. Thanks to everyone who told me about the problem. We've
now resolved it, and the pages should be viewable no matter which browser
you use. Apparently some of the Netscape browser versions are more
unforgiving about the HTML code than IE, and wouldn't read some of my pages
until we cleaned up the code.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Lin
http://www.winpro-press.com