Re: Not Being Included

Subject: Re: Not Being Included
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 15:47:36 -0500

> The one thing we all need to remember is that while we create and
> upgrade the product documentation, we don't own the product that we're
> documenting: (snip)

Ah, but neither does the Human Resources contact (who was listed). :-)

I'd tell Whirlpool how much you liked their documentation and mention
that they must have an excellent technical writing staff. In fact, I
think it would be a good idea for any of us to do this whenever
possible. Why not let companies know that customers notice and
appreciate good technical writing?

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm