Re[2]: Employment Agencies - Technical Communication Specifi

Subject: Re[2]: Employment Agencies - Technical Communication Specifi
From: Michael Burke <miburke -at- WSICORP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 14:56:51 -0500

To Layna:

Sorry, I don't have your e-mail address.

I might put the Skills section above the Experience, as your skills
are more relavant that your Experience. That is what I did with my
resume coming out of school. Also, I emphasized my computer skills by
grouping my skills into Writing and Computer skills. Sorry, my resume
is not in html. In your job descrpition for the USF Research Assoc,
push the technical writing phrase to the beginning. Drop the word
processing duties to the end.

Hope it helps...

Michael Burke
Technical Writer
WSI Corporation
Billerica, MA

Subject: Re: Employment Agencies - Technical Communication Specific
Author: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM> at INTERNET
Date: 5/26/98 2:41 PM

want to live). If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd be quite grateful.
My resume is up at http://home.att.net/~layna/ if anyone would like a peek
at it.

[>>] Layna....a suggestion. Your opening line - Objective -

I'd make it more definitive...punchier, more of an attention-getter. As an
example, see my resume at http://www.tdandw.com/resume.html

[>>]
John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global Network
-work http://www.faxsav.com -personal http://www.tdandw.com
-work mailto:posada -at- faxsav -dot- com -personal mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
-work phone: 732-906-2000 X2296 -home phone: 732-291-7811
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for them.