Re: Online docs in your portfolios

Subject: Re: Online docs in your portfolios
From: Laurel Nelson <Laurel_Y_Nelson -at- NOTES -dot- SEAGATE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 12:58:55 -0500

Cassandra: You could print out a few topics from the Help system and put
them in your portfolio. You can also bring the Help system to the interview
on a disk, but you may need to be careful about not letting the disk out of
your sight. That way, no one can make a quick copy of the file(s) on the
disk. This is especially important if you've developed online documentation
for a company to use internally.

I have a Help prototype I take on interviews. The navigation is fully
developed but only one topic is fleshed out. By using the prototype, I'm
not running the risk of someone copying proprietary information.

Laurel

What is the best method of including online documentation in your
portfolio?
Thanx!
Cassandra