Re: Is Grammer Important?

Subject: Re: Is Grammer Important?
From: Diane Williams <Diane_Williams -at- FCS -dot- USDA -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 09:56:40 EST

>>Is good grammar important for effective technical communications? About
six months ago, I read a book on procedures writing that said "Numerous
studies have concluded that there is no correlation at all between
effective technical communications and grammar".

I seek responses for career planning purposes.

Tony Markatos
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)

Note: I forgot the title and authors. Was a "how-to" book written by three
consultants out of the Battelle Laboratory (Columbus, Oh).<<

They're wrong. I hope they didn't get paid to say that!