QUESTION: Disappearing Graphics in FrameMaker

Subject: QUESTION: Disappearing Graphics in FrameMaker
From: Kathryn Marshall <kmarshall -at- MODACAD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 14:04:41 -0700

For no apparent reason, my co-workers imported graphics are not
printing. They show up on the computer, but not when the file prints.
The graphic is imported by reference into an anchored frame. (Frame 5.5
on WinNT)

This has happened to me before, but I can't explain it. I think
something gets corrupted, but I'm not sure.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kathy