request:Help with the "Web toolbar" in Word 97

Subject: request:Help with the "Web toolbar" in Word 97
From: Matt Craver <MCraver -at- OPENSOLUTIONS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 15:18:37 -0400

Has anyone else had a problem with the "web toolbar" just popping up on
its own accord? I am getting quite frustrated with closing the stupid
thing. If I wanted to use Word 97 as my browser, I would. This does
not seem to be consistent as to when it appears: sometimes I'll have IE
or Navigator up with Word, sometimes just Word, sometimes Word and
Outlook. I've checked Technet, the Knowledge Base, and Techwr-l
archives without success.
-Matthew Craver,
Technical Documentation
Open Solutions Inc.