Re: Tool comparison: Word 7 versus Word 8 (97)

Subject: Re: Tool comparison: Word 7 versus Word 8 (97)
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- DJTTD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 14:30:46 GMT

On Wed, 20 May 1998 14:38:23 +0300, you wrote:

>Greetings!
>
>I would like some feedback about Word 7 versus Word 8. This question
>is for a friend who does not yet subscribe to this list. Please
>answer directly to me (I cope with the abundance of traffic by
>subscribing to the digest version of this list).

I have an article on my web site about upgrading from Word 6 to Word 97. The
URL is

http://www.interlog.com/~ksoltys/coredump/UpgradeToWord97.html

You may find it helpful.

On the whole, I find that Word 97 is a vast improvement over Word 6. I didn't
use Word 7, but Word 97 is still a major and worthwhile upgrade.

Regards
Keith
Keith Soltys -- ksoltys -at- djttd -dot- com -- http://www.interlog.com/~ksoltys/
Senior Technical Writer, Technical Development, Dow Jones Markets Inc.
Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you;
if you don't bet, you can't win. --Robert A. Heinlein