Case Studies

Subject: Case Studies
From: Gina Hertel <Ghertel -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 11:31:34 -0400

I know we were talking about *business cases* on this list before, but what
about *case studies*?
An RFP came in that asked for two *case studies* of projects similar to the
one in which the client is going to engage.
Any suggestions on how to write these case studies? Number of words?
Presentation of information?

I'm thinking 500 words. Either in brief "white paper" format or in Client/
Problem/ Answer/ The Alpha Difference format.

Any ideas?