Inside Scoop on Information Sciences Program

Subject: Inside Scoop on Information Sciences Program
From: "Sukach, Rebecca" <sukre01 -at- MAIL -dot- CAI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 12:58:03 -0400

Hi y'all!

I'm considering entering the Interdisciplinary Ph.D. program in Information
Sciences at UNT. I'd appreciate any insight into the program from
past/current student and faculty. I'd like to know how challenging you
found the coursework, what the environment is like and so on. Also, I've
been doing some research into other universities, but haven't found any that
offer this type of program (a cross between business systems/
communications/ technology and cognition/library sciences/computer science)
Has anyone seen another program that offers this type of cross-discipline
training?
Thanks in advance!

Becky Sukach

BTW, if anyone else in interested in this program, the URL is
http://www.unt.edu/is/isdochome.htm