MS Project to PDF

Subject: MS Project to PDF
From: "Pilipovich, Kathleen" <Kathleen -dot- Pilipovich-1 -at- KMAIL -dot- KSC -dot- NASA -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 13:55:48 -0400

Hi folks,

I'm sorry I didn't post a summary on this topic.
Also, I had a folder on my mail server where I
was collecting the replies from this post. We had
a glitch on our mail server and I lost that folder.
Could you folks who responded please resend
your message to me personally. I will post a
summary next week. Again, I'm sorry for the
inconveniences.

Kathy Pilipovich
United Space Alliance
Kathleen -dot- Pilipovich-1 -at- ksc -dot- nasa -dot- gov
407-861-7723

<<application/ms-tnef>>