RESULTS of User Guide Usage Question

Subject: RESULTS of User Guide Usage Question
From: Adele Higgins <ahiggins -at- INSURQUOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 16:04:23 -0600

Last week I asked all of you if you had done away with printed manuals and
implemented your help strictly online.

Thanks to everyone who responded. All of your suggestions were very
helpful. I didn't get as many responses as I thought I would, but here are
the results:

4 In favor of online help with no printed documentation
12 Against
1 In favor of a combination of both

Many people who voted against it had already tried it and their customers
hated it. I'm going to be sending our users a survey some time next week.
The results will be interesting.

Thanks again for all of your time and effort in giving my your thoughts and
opinions. They are much appreciated!!