Re: #$ -at- % secretary stuff and the Grammar Guru

Subject: Re: #$ -at- % secretary stuff and the Grammar Guru
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 16:35:06 -0400

Hey, John, relax. I took this job because I really liked the company,
had worked previously with quite a few of its employees, and I am
impressed by what they are doing here. I also will have many, many
opportunities here that I probably wouldn't have as a contractor - like
getting in on the ground floor with a new and growing company, setting
up and managing the company's tech pubs effort, picking my own software
tools, hiring the people that I want to work with, etc.

And no, I don't get OT, but I do get paid vacation and paid sick days.
Do you? Besides, my 401K contribution is pre-tax - is yours? The icing
on the cake is that my stock options will cost a fraction of what I'd
pay on the open market. How about if we compare financial statements in
a few years and see who comes out ahead?

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Sr. Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.
Norcross GA (USA)