Re: Interview Questions: Whats your major?

Subject: Re: Interview Questions: Whats your major?
From: Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 10:39:10 -0700

Let's take it easy on the grandmothers here. I'm a grandmother and a
technical writer. You could write a document I can understand and it would
still go over your users heads.

Marilynne <smiling>

>Put that in words my grandmother can understand, and you'll be a
>technical writer! ;-)
>
>Tracy
>--

Marilynne Smith marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com
Sr. Technical Writer (619) 651-6664
QUALCOMM AE-203B
"We'll have the whole world talking"