Re: Interview Questions

Subject: Re: Interview Questions
From: Lisa Higgins <lisarea -at- LUCENT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 13:21:11 +0000

So then, Hutchings, Christa is all like:

> He vetoed a TW candidate once because she said her most favorite thing
> to do was "go dancing." His theory was that she would probably be out
> dancing all night every night and would come dragging in the next
> morning. Funny thing is that about a year later I ran into someone who
> worked with her, and guess what?? She was late almost every morning
> because she had been out partying all night. She was also totally wasted
> when she got there and would fall asleep at her desk on a regular basis.
> So I guess some of these questions do have some relevance...

I can certainly sympathize with this poor fellow! Why, it reminds me
of the time that I nearly entered into my employ a Woman who felt no
shame in baring a well-turned ankle to passing gentlemen and had
no qualms whatever about fashioning a sauce from the tomato! I am
comforted to know that this upright citizen was not fooled by this
Pagan Demon-Trollope's wiles!

Your story is shocking but informative!
---
I am alert, care of myself every hour every minute.
You can too if you will. CLOWNS NEVER LIE.
Jefferson Davis McKissack