Re: Silicon Valley Slump?

Subject: Re: Silicon Valley Slump?
From: Martha J Davidson <editrix -at- SLIP -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 11:36:40 -0700

At 10:12 AM 5/8/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I have heard rumors to the effect that there is a slump in the computer
>industry in Silicon Valley, CA. Quiet layoffs by several firms and such.
>Can anyone out there confirm or deny this? What's the business climate like
>out there? I work on the other side of the Bay, so I am not in touch.
>
>- tgr

I sure haven't seen any slump. I, too, still get periodic calls from
agencies,
even though I've been happily employed at the same place for the past
two and a half years.

In fact, we're hiring, and still looking for people to fill our openings.
Anyone available who can document object-oriented software development
tools? Wanna work in Marin County, just a bit north of Silicon Valley?
Let's talk :)

martha

--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
Senior Technical Writer

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?"
--Hillel, "Mishna, Sayings of the Fathers 1:13"