Re: Any way to decompile a PDF file?

Subject: Re: Any way to decompile a PDF file?
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 17:44:43 +0200

Brian,

you print it to disk with a PostScript printer driver.

Or did I miss something in the question?

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering AG
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch or 100012 -dot- 44 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Bridging the Knowledge Gap