Re: Graphic Images Appear Distorted in Help Files

Subject: Re: Graphic Images Appear Distorted in Help Files
From: Sella Rush <SellaR -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 17:07:15 -0400

I assume you're using an older version or RoboHelp or do not have the
full RoboOffice suite. There's a graphic utility called Resizer (I
think) that's supposed to work nicely, although I haven't tried it yet.

Another problem may involve the number of colors in your graphic. Seems
like I saw a thread on this in the Robohelp listserve (check the
archives at http://www.documentation.com). If I remember right, 256
colors can result in fuzzy graphics or other visual problems in help
files. You probably don't want to use more than 256 for compatibility
reasons, so try using 16 colors. You should still be able to display
decent screen shots.