Pop-up box problem continues

Subject: Pop-up box problem continues
From: Rowena Hart <rhart -at- INTRINSYC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 10:26:32 -0700

Hi again,

Everyone who replied to my earlier message
said to de-select "Keep with Next" in the
Format --> Paragraph properties sheet.

I checked, and "Keep with Next" *is* de-selected.
The only thing that is selected is "Widow/Orphan
Control".

Pam Wayne suggested that I remove unneeded
footnotes and headings. I followed her advice and
recompiled the help file, but it still isn't working.

The only suggestion I haven't tried came from
Roger Mallett, who suggested putting definitions
in a separate document. I don't see how the link
will work to another document, if I can't get it to
work within the existing document.

Any other ideas about what might be wrong?

Thanks for your patience,

Rowena

rhart -at- intrinsyc -dot- com

Rowena Hart