Re: Move to HTML help mandated by Windows 98?

Subject: Re: Move to HTML help mandated by Windows 98?
From: Roger Mallett <roger -at- CSICAL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 09:55:30 -0700

<snip>
Are Windows 98 apps expected to be compatible with WinHelp?
<snip>

I guess the question really is: Will WinHelp run on Windows 98? The
answer is YES.

Any Win98 application can call the WinHelp engine and load a topic if
the developer wires it to do so.

We have no trouble doing so in our tests.

Roger Mallett
Control Systems
(714) 458-5040 x 239