WORD Draw to Visio

Subject: WORD Draw to Visio
From: "Palmer, Phyllis" <PPalmer -at- SPHERECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 13:19:11 -0500

Friends:
I had a major breakthrough this morning. I was able to copy all
(Ctl-A; Ctl-C) of a Word Draw flow chart and PASTE (Ctl-V) the chart
into Visio! I had to make a few minor changes but the bottom line is
that it carried almost the entire flow chart into Visio. AND Visio does
go across platforms much better than Word Draw--even though WDraw is
pretty handy, it doesn't RTF.

HTH someone,
Phyllis