Re: Reminder: Client Questionnaire

Subject: Re: Reminder: Client Questionnaire
From: JMT - Guru Kamath <guru -at- ITE -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 23:48:50 +1000

Judy,
Thanks to your announcement I have immediately put up your summary Client
Questionnaire on my home page. The URL for it is:

http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath/client.htm

Best wishes.

Guru
guru -at- ite -dot- net

http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath (TWIN site)
TWIN - Technical Writers of India mailing list
(I am currently in Guam (in the Pacific), USA.)