Re: Need wording help, please

Subject: Re: Need wording help, please
From: "E. Gail Miedema" <egail -at- TELEPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 12:22:44 -0700

I would write (emulating your style of writing):

On screen, there is a table that displays items loaded from a database.
Any number of items may be displayed, depending on the query. When the
query results in more items than can be displayed on the screen at one
time, both a scroll bar and search options appear below the table.

Good luck,
E. Gail Miedema