Type of binding

Subject: Type of binding
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 10:05:40 -0400

Hi all -

I have just started a new position with a new company and will be
setting up and handling their tech pubs effort (including authoring,
designing, hiring contractors, coordinating work efforts, etc.).

We are exploring different types of binding for our printed docs and are
curious about the pros/cons of publishing user guides spiral bound at
the top instead of the more traditional side-binding. I'd be interested
in hearing feedback from anyone who has used or considered this type of
binding. All comments welcome!

Thanks,

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Sr. Technical Writer