Re: Lurker wants opinions...

Subject: Re: Lurker wants opinions...
From: William E Newkirk <wenewkir -at- MBNOTES -dot- CCA -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 09:27:00 -0400

John Prince wrote:

As great as the TW archives are, I could not find a thread regarding
this question.
I'll make it short and sweet:
"This page intentionally left blank" yes or no?
In other words, do you guys use the above verbage or do you simply
leave
the page(s) blank.
I used to do the latter ... but for some reason I'm liking the former
better.
<<

we leave the pages blank because otherwise it would cost to print 'em.
we have a list of effective pages that show what pages are in the book
and the revision date of the pages and we show a blank page as
"Blank".

bill n.