Re: Summary -- Application Notes

Subject: Re: Summary -- Application Notes
From: Barb Ostapina <Barb -dot- Ostapina -at- METROMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 13:43:12 -0500

RE:
*****
For the list,

Here's summary of answers I received regarding my questions about
application notes:

Q. How technical should the application note be? ie. should I include
code samples, flow charts, architecture diagrams, etc.

A 1. Only as technical as needed by the audience to understand the
concept. To view some application notes on my company's web site, look at:
http://www.castleton.com/Castleton/Products/solut.htm

A 3. Detailed enough so that a user can actually do what you are talking
about.

Q. How do I ... <big snip>
*****

Was A 2. intentionally left blank?