ADMIN: Posting Rules Redux

Subject: ADMIN: Posting Rules Redux
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 16:54:38 -0600

I think it's ironic that I posted the rules again
this morning, and half of the messages I've
read in the last 5 minutes have been off-topic
quips or followups to same.

Let's try to be clear about this:

If it's not about technical communication, it's
not appropriate.

What's more, these quips (none of which were
as funny as the authors thought) ALL included
the complete text of all previous messages,
including multiple techwr-l footers. I've no patience
to deal with this today and will suspend posting privileges
for anyone else who follows up with this garbage.

Eric

* Eric J. Ray, ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com, http://www.raycomm.com/
* _HTML 4 for Dummies Quick Reference_, and others.
* RayComm, Inc., currently accepting contract inquiries.